【POINT OF THIS TOUR】
1. This monitor tour takes participants on a leisurely 3-hour round-trip cruise departing from Izumiotsu Port, located right next to Kansai International Airport.
2. The cruise will take participants as far as the Akashi Kaikyo Bridge, the world's longest suspension bridge.
3. There are samples of Izumiotsu's Japanese and Western-style sweets at the on-board trade fair. Feel free to have a bite!
4. There will also be Izumiotsu knitted items, blankets, and other local brand products available at auction.
8:45 a.m. Meet at Texpia Osaka (Izumiotsu)
Meet in front of Texpia Osaka, 3 minutes on foot from the East Exit of Izumiotsu Station. Meeting Location: Texpia Osaka, 3 min on foot from Nankai Main Line Izumiotsu Station East Exit (a staff member will be waiting at the Izumiotsu Station ticket gate) 19-1 Asahicho, Izumiotsu-shi, Osaka
9:00 a.m. Depart from Izumiotsu Station aboard a bus.
Conduct boarding procedures at Izumiotsu Port. Arrive at Izumiotsu Port
10:00 a.m. Depart from Izumiotsu Port
Enjoy a variety of activities and events on board. <180 min.>
1:00 p.m. Arrive at Izumiotsu Port
1:30 p.m. Arrive at Izumiotsu Station
[Note] This tour is conducted by Izumiotsu City for free thanks to subsidies for the support of regional revitalization, with the condition that participants must complete a survey for the tour.
【TOUR DEPARTING DATE】
March 13 Only
1. [Planning Company] JTB Western Japan Corp.
Address: 2-1-25 Kyutaro-machi, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi
Registration Number: Japan Tourism Agency Registered Travel Agent (No. 1768)
2. This is an unguided plan, so please make your own way directly to the meeting location. At reception, please show your reservation confirmation sheet, a printout of the reservation confirmation e-mail, or show the e-mail on your mobile device screen to staff.
3. At the time of reservation, please inform us of your gender, age and address in your country of residence as these are required for the ferry passenger list.
4. Additional food and drink orders must be paid for separately at the location.
5. A Japanese-style bento (box lunch) will be prepared for lunch.
6. Please understand that there is no vegetarian option available.
7. Meeting Location: Texpia Osaka, 3 min on foot from Nankai Main Line Izumiotsu Station East Exit (a staff member will be waiting at the Izumiotsu Station ticket gate)
19-1 Asahicho, Izumiotsu-shi, Osaka
【RESERVATIONS & INQUIRIES】
Please send an email to the following address;
JTB Western Japan, Corp. Osaka Chuo Branch
Yohei Fujimoto (Mr.)
Please be advised that each tour participant will be asked to provide following information upon booking;
(1)sex, (2) age, (3) and local address