In a new series for JAPANiCAN.com, we're taking a look at the most impressive rooms at some of Tokyo's greatest hotels, the Tokyo Premium Suite Selection. If you like what you see, JTB GMT sister-site Boutique JTB will plan a custom itinerary for you including a stay in the suite rooms pictured here!
The Peninsula Suite is the largest suite of any luxury hotel in Tokyo. Its unobstructed views of the Imperial Palace Gardens, Hibiya Park, and Tokyo's skyline make the suite "the height of luxury". The room is a favorite for Royal Family and Celebrities from all over the world.
From JPY 1,827,000
Special services available
Personal butler service is available upon request.
1. In-room check-in
2. Welcome gifts at check-in (champagne, flower arrangements, sweets)
3. Unlimited use of the hotels' fitness gym and indoor pool during your stay (where available)
4. Free mini bar (replenished each day)
5. Order room service in place of breakfast in the hotel restaurant (breakfast included in package price)
6. Luggage packing assistance
7. Other original amenities designed by each hotel to make your stay more enjoyable