In a new series for JAPANiCAN.com, we're taking a look at the most impressive rooms at some of Tokyo's greatest hotels, the Tokyo Premium Suite Selection. If you like what you see, JTB GMT sister-site Boutique JTB will plan a custom itinerary for you including a stay in the suite rooms pictured here!
Located on the top floor of the 53-story Tokyo Midtown tower, the tallest building in Tokyo, this suite offers spectacular views of the city, including the outer gardens of the Imperial Palace and Roppongi Hills.
This exceptional suite never fails to satisfy even the most discerning guests from around the world.
The Ritz Carlton Suite (300 m2)
From JPY 2,426,000
1. In-room check-in
2. Welcome gifts at check-in (champagne, flower arrangements, sweets)
3. Unlimited use of the hotels' fitness gym and indoor pool during your stay (where available)
4. Free mini bar (replenished each day)
5. Order room service in place of breakfast in the hotel restaurant (breakfast included in package price)
6. Luggage packing assistance
7. Other original amenities designed by each hotel to make your stay more enjoyable