In a new series for JAPANiCAN.com, we're taking a look at the most impressive rooms at some of Tokyo's greatest hotels, the Tokyo Premium Suite Selection. If you like what you see, JTB GMT sister-site Boutique JTB will plan a custom itinerary for you including a stay in the suite rooms pictured here!
anywhere else on earth
The room is adorned with a collection of bespoke furnishing, hand-crafted ceiling chandeliers and refined crystal torch table lamps by French Baccarat. The suite offers separate living area with two- floor void ceiling, a huge bathroom with steam sauna and jet bath overlooking Imperial Palace Garden as well as a private gym. Guests can also enjoy a beautiful sunset with the silhouette of Mount Fuji on a clear day.
The Presidential Suite (269 m2)
From JPY 1,109,000
Special services available
Complimentary flower arrangement and special cake for those celebrating their anniversary during their stay.
1. In-room check-in
2. Welcome gifts at check-in (champagne, flower arrangements, sweets)
3. Unlimited use of the hotels' fitness gym and indoor pool during your stay (where available)
4. Free mini bar (replenished each day)
5. Order room service in place of breakfast in the hotel restaurant (breakfast included in package price)
6. Luggage packing assistance
7. Other original amenities designed by each hotel to make your stay more enjoyable