Hokkaido's La Vista Hakodate Bay is a perennial best-seller here at JAPANiCAN.com, and with its top marks on both our site and TripAdvisor (Travelers' Choice 2012 Winner), that should come as no surprise. Guests here can expect high quality, comfortable accommodations, friendly and attentive service, soothing hot spring baths, tasty cuisine, and more.
The top floor of the hotel offers an array of fantastic hot spring baths.
Hakodate is famous for its night view, and the panorama from the top-floor spas does not disappoint.
Got your attention? Well, here's your chance to stay at La Vista Hakodate Bay for free! The hotel is offering up a free night to one lucky JAPANiCAN.com customer (and one guest), redeemable for a date between March 1 and April 27. Get all the details below.
The rooms are stylish, functional, and of course comfortable.
La Vista Hakodate Bay's breakfast is buffet-style and features some of the absolute freshest seafood you can get your hands on. The do-it-yourself kaisen-don, or seafood rice bowl, is particularly popular, and patrons typically load up with so much of the tasty aquatic treats that the rice isn't even visible anymore...if there was any in there to begin with!
Doing my best not to lick my screen right now.
As I mentioned above, La Vista Hakodate Bay is already a highly-rated, well-reviewed hotel. We love customer feedback, though, so we want some more! If selected as the winner, you will be asked to answer some questions about your stay at the hotel and your trip to Hokkaido and Japan. These comments will then be arranged into an interview-style, Q&A article by us to be published here on JAPANiCAN.com!
You could always jot down a couple notes in the lounge after a relaxing soak in the hot springs! :D
Please read these before moving on to "How to Enter" at the bottom of the page!
• If selected as the winner, you will have 48 hours to respond after being contacted through email. If no response is received after 48 hours, you will forfeit the prize, and a new winner will be selected.
• The free stay must be used for a date between March 1 and April 27, 2012. If a stay date within that period cannot be agreed upon by both the winner and hotel, the winner must forfeit the free stay, and a new winner will be selected. No alternative present will be provided.
• The free stay may not be used on April 16, 2012.
• Desired stay date(s) may not be available due to lack of vacancies or other operational concerns.
• One room will for two guests will be provided. Actual room type provided will vary and may differ from that pictured above. Room type is at the discretion of the hotel.
• Transportation is not included. Any and all transportation arrangements and costs required to reach the hotel are the responsibility of the winner.
• By entering this drawing, if selected as winner you agree to answer a 10 to 15 question interview about your stay at La Vista Hakodate Bay and your trip to Hokkaido and Japan in general. The interview will be conducted through email. The winner agrees to respond to these questions within ten (10) days after the stay. The questions and answers will be published on JAPANiCAN.com (a pseudonym will be used to protect the winner's privacy) at JAPANiCAN.com's discretion. JAPANiCAN.com reserves the right to edit the winner's responses for grammar and spelling and to refrain from publishing any content deemed inappropriate or offensive.
As usual, head on over to our Facebook page to enter!
Deadline to Enter: February 20, 2012 @ 10:00 a.m. (Japan Standard Time)