Coming and going to Japan doesn't happen just around Tokyo; Kansai Airport near Osaka and Kyoto in Western Japan is also a popular hub for international travelers. Star Gate Hotel Kansai Airport is now offering one lucky JAPANiCAN.com customer (and a guest) the chance to win a free night! Keep reading for more info.
This high-rise, seaside hotel features 358 guest rooms throughout a towering 54 floors conveniently located next to both Kansai Airport and popular shopping and leisure outlet Rinku Town. Star Gate offers a range of accommodation types to meet the needs of all travelers, business and pleasure, individuals and groups alike.
Star Gate Hotel Kansai Airport, breakfast included!
As usual, head on over to our Facebook page. A post about this giveaway will be pinned to the top of our timeline, and all you have to do is like our Facebook page and that post to enter!
Important! The winner will be asked to respond to a short questionnaire after staying.
The winner will be announced on our Facebook, so cross your fingers and stay tuned!
Entry Period: May 10 - 31, 2012
Announcement of Winner: June 6, 2012
Free Stay Validity: July 1 - September 30, 2012
• After being announced on our Facebook page, the winner will have 48 hours to send us a message and claim their prize.
• There are no specific blackout dates, but the winner's desired stay date may not be available due to lack of vacancies or other operational concerns.
• The free stay must be used for a date between July 1 and September 30, 2012. If a stay date within that period cannot be agreed upon by both the winner and hotel, the winner must forfeit the free stay, and a new winner will be selected. No alternative present will be provided.
• One room will for two guests will be provided. Actual room type provided may differ from that pictured above at the discretion of the hotel. Breakfast (buffet) is included for both guests.
• Transportation is not included. Any and all transportation arrangements and costs required to reach the hotel are the responsibility of the winner.